GOLDBERG BAIL BONDS – MINNEAPOLIS – HENNEPIN COUNTY
400 S 4th St #107M
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Phone: (612) 333-8111
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re looking for a bondsmen and are in Minneapolis, then you’ve come to the right place. For 110 years, Goldberg Bail Bonds has been a lifeline for the hardworking people of Minneapolis who find themselves in the tough situation of being held in jail while not being able to afford bail.
We are firm believers that everyone is entitled to having the ability to post bail. We understand how unfortunate it can be when a loved one or close friend is in jail but isn’t able to post bail on their own. As a family-owned company based in Minneapolis, and with offices elsewhere in the state, our mission is to help reunite families and get people out of jail while they await their appearance in front of a court.
Bail bonds shouldn’t be solely reserved for those who can afford to pay out of pocket, but for everyone. Contact us to get the assistance you need today and learn more about how bond process work at Goldberg Bail Bonds
Directions to Goldberg Bail Bonds in Minneapolis, MN
From I-35W S
- Take I-35 W S to exit 17C, Washington Ave S., staying in the right lane.
- Turn Right onto Washington Ave.
- Get over to the far left lane.
- Take a Left onto 4th Ave S., and stay in the Left Lane. You should see the Depot (an old train station) on your right hand side.
- Take another Left onto 4th St. S.
- You will see our office at 4th St S and 4th Ave S inside the Minneapolis Grain Exchange Building.
- Follow 5th Ave by turning Left, and pull into the Jerry Haaf Ramp immediately after the light. We will be able to validate your parking!
From I-35W N
- Follow I-35 W N to the “Downtown Minneapolis” exits in the far left lanes.
- Take the Exit 5th Ave S., staying in the left hand lane.
- You will go past the Normandy, and the light-rail tracks, before reaching the 4th St. S. intersection.
- Just after passing the 4th St. S. intersection, enter the Jerry Haaf Ramp and we can validate your parking!
From 394 E
- Stay in the far left lane, following 394 E to the 4th St. N. Exit.
- Stay in the right two lanes at the fork, and continue onto 4th st towards the U.S. Bank Stadium.
- You will pass the Hennepin County, Downtown library on your left, and you will want to get into the left hand lane.
- After you pass the Federal Building (has hills of grass on your left hand side), we will be on the corner of S 4th St and S 4th Ave in the Minneapolis Grain Exchange Building.
- Take a Left at the 5th Avenue light and enter the Jerry Haaf Ramp immediately after your turn, so we can validate your parking!
If you have a friend or loved one in need of bail or help, you may be able to find more information from their county jail here:
Jail Name: Hennepin County Public Safety Facility
Address: 401 S 4th Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55415
Phone Number: (612) 348-5112
Online Jail Roster: http://www4.co.hennepin.mn.us/webbooking/
Visiting Hours: Saturday: 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. Sunday: 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. Wednesday: 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Jail Name: St. Louis Park Jail
Address: 3015 Raleigh Avenue South, St Louis Park, MN 55416
Phone Number: (952) 924-2600
Jail Name: Brooklyn Center Jail
Address: 6301 Shingle Creek Pkwy., Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
Phone Number: (763) 569-3300
Jail Name: Brooklyn Park Jail
Address: 5400 85th Ave. N. Brooklyn Park, MN 55443
Phone Number: 763-493-8222
Visiting Hours: 9:00 am. to 10:00 am daily, immediate family only
Jail Name: Southdale Jail
Address: 4801 W. 50th Street Edina, MN 55424
Phone Number: 952-826-1610
Jail Name: Bloomington Jail
Address: 1800 West Old Shakopee Road Bloomington, MN 55431-3027
Phone Number: 952-563-8700