Minneapolis, MN 55415
Phone: (612) 333-8111
Email us at: email@example.com
If you have a friend or loved one in need of bail or help, you may be able to find more information from their county jail here:
Jail Name: Hennepin County Public Safety Facility
Address: 401 S 4th Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55415
Phone Number: (612) 348-5112
Online Jail Roster: http://www4.co.hennepin.mn.us/webbooking/
Visiting Hours: Saturday: 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. Sunday: 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. Wednesday: 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Jail Name: St. Louis Park Jail
Address: 3015 Raleigh Avenue South, St Louis Park, MN 55416
Phone Number: (952) 924-2600
Jail Name: Brooklyn Center Jail
Address: 6301 Shingle Creek Pkwy., Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
Phone Number: (763) 569-3300
Jail Name: Brooklyn Park Jail
Address: 5400 85th Ave. N. Brooklyn Park, MN 55443
Phone Number: 763-493-8222
Visiting Hours: 9:00 am. to 10:00 am daily, immediate family only
Jail Name: Southdale Jail
Address: 4801 W. 50th Street Edina, MN 55424
Phone Number: 952-826-1610
Jail Name: Bloomington Jail
Address: 1800 West Old Shakopee Road Bloomington, MN 55431-3027
Phone Number: 952-563-8700
Goldberg Bail Bonds is here to help and we have offices within the county.
Directions to Goldberg Bail Bonds in Minneapolis, MN
From I-35W S
- Take I-35 W S to exit 17C, Washington Ave S., staying in the right lane.
- Turn Right onto Washington Ave.
- Get over to the far left lane.
- Take a Left onto 4th Ave S., and stay in the Left Lane. You should see the Depot (an old train station) on your right hand side.
- Take another Left onto 4th St. S.
- You will see our office at the corner of 4th St. S. and 5th Ave.
- Follow 5th Ave by turning Left, and pull into the Jerry Haaf Ramp immediately after the light. We will be able to validate your parking!
From I-35W N
- Follow I-35 W N to the “Downtown Minneapolis” exits in the far left lanes.
- Take the Exit 5th Ave S., staying in the left hand lane.
- You will go past the Normandy, and the light-rail tracks, before reaching the 4th St. S. intersection. Our front door should be right across from you.
- Just after passing the 4th St. S. intersection, enter into the Jerry Haaf Ramp attached to our location, and we can validate your parking!
From 394 E
- Stay in the far left lane, following 394 E to the 4th St. N. Exit.
- Stay in the right two lanes at the fork, and continue onto 4th st towards the U.S. Bank Stadium.
- You will pass the Hennepin County, Downtown library on your left, and you will want to get into the left hand lane.
- After you pass the Federal Building (has hills of grass on your left hand side), we will be one block up on your left.
- Take a Left at the 5th Avenue light, and you will see the front door of our office before you turn.
- Enter into the Jerry Haaf Ramp immediately after your turn, and we can validate your parking!